If you like roulette and enjoy real casinos you’ve probably tried to find the best web casino online. The choice I’m afraid is quite staggering and can be overwhelming trying to decide where to have some fun. It’s a tall order for an online casino to match the fun and excitement of sitting in a casino in Vegas or Monte Carlo and you won’t be surprised to hear that there’s really no great competition. However online casinos can be great fun and of course they’re a lot easier to get to.
Here’s some things to check before you start playing online
- Always try out the free games – they should be an exact copy of the real games and it’s handy to learn the rules from these
- If you don’t enjoy the mega888 move on there’s plenty more choice on the internet
- If you win all the time on the free game, don’t play there, if a casino alters odds even on a free game then they cannot be trusted
- Check if the casino is licensed – most European ones are strictly licensed, beware of casinos licensed in strange places
- Check they have a helpline and contact address and even test it out
- Always make sure the odds are fair, in roulette make sure that the wheel has only one zero – European roulette
Playing roulette, poker or blackjack in an online casino can be great fun but you also have to be careful, make sure you don’t play when you’ve been drinking or you could end up losing. Make sure it’s enjoyable and make sure to cash up if you get ahead and leave with that great feeling of being a winner.
I’m not certain that even the best web casino will ever match the real thing but it can be fun. My favourite is roulette and I confess that I find the computer simulated wheels extremely boring in most online casinos. The problem is you can never convince yourself that the results being decided by a computer are completely fair (I’m sure they are but you know what I mean !). I prefer the sound , look and feel of a real casino wheel with the knowledge that if lady luck is on my side I’ll win fair and square.